Terms and Conditions
Thank you for shopping at RoyalPlants.lk
We take great pride in our plants that are shipped straight from our greenhouse to your house. Thanks to our years of experience, we average less than 1% of issues each week with our shipments. Even then, many of these issues have to do with the shipping carrier losing our package or failing to deliver it on time. While it's unlikely you'll ever experience an issue with your plant, we will make things right if you do.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Refunds & Cancellations
- Your Order is deemed final and non-returnable once shipped.
- You are entitled to cancel Your Order at any time before it ships without giving any reason for doing so. We will notify You via sms when Your Order ships. After this time, you will no longer be able to cancel Your Order.
- In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by: By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will reimburse You no later than 7 days from the date of cancellation. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
- Sometimes a shipping carrier loses a plant. When this happens, just let us know the plant never arrived. We'll sort things out with the carrier, and if the plant was lost, we'll refund or replace it free of charge.
- Please follow the "Opening a Claim" instructions below if your plant is lost.
Damage, Pests & Disease
- Plants that contain pests/disease upon arrival (or are damaged during shipment) will be refunded or replaced free of charge in our sole discretion.
- If your plant has an issue, it's important that you contact us ASAP—we are only able to resolve issues that are brought to our attention within 24hrs of delivery.
- Please follow the "Opening a Claim" instructions below if your plant has an issue.
- Please Note: We are only able to honor claims due to cold weather damage if you purchased winter insurance for your order.
Opening a Claim
When contacting us about any issues, please include the following:
- The email address you used to complete your purchase
- The name of the plant that has an issue
- If your claim is related to damage, pest, or disease:
- Attach a photo & take a 2min video of the plant from the top/ down/sides and attach close-up photos of the issue itself
Our Claims Process
We reserve the right to refuse refunds or replacements of any merchandise.to make decisions about refunds and replacements. We are unable to offer refunds or replacements for any claims opened greater than 48hrs after delivery. Failure to provide the required information or photos necessary for us to process Your claim in a timely manner may result in Your claim being denied. All decisions regarding refunds and replacements are final and are made in our sole discretion.
- We will review the information you send us, usually within 2 business day.
- Sometimes we'll ask for additional information or photos to help us make a decision. We request that you respond to our requests for additional information or photos within 48 hours.
- If we deem the plant has an issue (damage, pests, or disease) or was lost during shipment (shipping issues), we'll issue a refund or replace it free of charge. (Please Note: We are only able to honor claims deemed to be due to cold weather damage if you purchased winter insurance for your order.)
- In rare cases, we are unable to issue refunds or replacements due to issues caused by neglect (or caused by cold weather damage in the event that you did not purchase winter insurance. Rest assured, if your plant needs special care, one of our growers should be able to guide you through the steps needed to nurture it back to happiness again.