This mention price FOB shipping term (free on board) shipping fee varies to country wise please be kind enough to contact us on below mentions details
For wholesale orders and other inquiries, we do offer good discounts on above mention prices
Whatsapp / Viber / Line / Botim / imo +94 773776024
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Philodendron Plant Care Guide
The different species and varieties of the philodendron genus like similar conditions. So, we can look at how to grow them all right now, rather than one by one.
- Watering requirements: always allow the top inch (2.5 cm) of soil to dry up before watering your philodendron. Do not allow the soil to go completely dry at any time. Water with room temperature water.
- Humidity: philodendron likes high humidity, between 60 and 80%! Mist spray it regularly or use a saucer as a “water tank” to keep humidity high. High humidity will result in larger leaves!
- Potting soil: philodendron like loose, well drained soil which is rich in organic matter. A mix of sphagnum moss (or substitute) and perlite is ideal.
- Soil pH: the ideal pH for philodendron is 6.5 to 7.5.
- Feeding: use an organic fertilizer with NPK ratio of 3-1-2 and which is rich in macronutrients (organic matter). Fertilize every month in spring and summer, every 6 to 8 weeks in fall and winter.
- Propagation: propagation is easy by tip and leaf cuttings.
- Outdoor time: if you can, philodendron will like to spend the hot months outside, but make sure you place it in a shady (!!!) place with constant conditions and no wind!